Do you want to learn more about the teaching suggestions discussed in our recent blog posts? You can find more information about these topics on the following websites.
- Take a look at this page from USA.SafeKids.org for more information about how you can participate in National Safe Kids Week.
- Find more fun activities and lesson plans to encourage children’s safety on this page from Crayola.com.
- Learn more about how to participate in National Safe Kids Week on this page from MedicineNet.com.
- Head over to this page from the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network to learn more about Food Allergy Awareness Week.
- You can learn about food allergy trends in children on this page from KidsWithFoodAllergies.org.
Contact the team here at Florida Citrus today at (813) 379-2736 to learn even more!