Want To Incorporate Educational And Fun Information In Your Lesson Plans? Check Out These Great Links!
Our recent blog posts have discussed the MyPlate nutritional guidelines and ways to keep your students learning through the summer months. For more information on these topics and more, check out the resources below.
- Learn more about MyPlate and access resources on food groups, menu items, and more at this page on USDA’s website.
- How have nutritional guidelines evolved through the years? Check out this article at The Washington Post for an interactive timeline of the food pyramid.
- Go to ChooseMyPlate.gov for a MyPlate coloring sheet and use it in the classroom when teaching your kids about the MyPlate nutritional guidelines program.
- For many resources on preventing summer learning loss, explore this article from Monster.com.
- At MSN.com, find out more about how you can help prevent summer learning loss in your kids.