Do you want more ideas for your classroom bulletin board? Are you looking for healthy snack recipes to share with students? You can find more information about these topics by visiting the following websites!
- Head over to this page from Scholastic.com for ideas you can try out on your classroom’s bulletin board.
- Find more tips for teaching students about Go, Slow, and Whoa foods on this page from KidsHealth.org.
- You can use the “dream snack machine” printout on this page from KidsHealth.org to make learning about nutrition fun for students.
- If you have computers in your classroom, you can guide students through fun and exciting nutrition lessons on FoodChamps.org.
- Are you looking for a tasty and healthy snack for students to enjoy during snack time? Try this nut butter-fly recipe from FamilyFun.Go.com!
Florida Citrus can provide even more teacher resources to use throughout the school year. Learn more by calling us today at (813) 379-2736!